Me by Maria Ejza is committed to protecting your privacy when you are using our website www.mebymariaejza.com (the ” Site”), interacting with us via social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube etc…) or purchasing Products from our Site.
1) We do not sell your information to any third party nor do we disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties
2) Me by Maria Ejza works to ensure that your privacy is protected when using our services. When you purchase something from our website, as part of the buying process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed
3) We take responsibility for all the personal data (such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and date of birth) that you provide us with, obtained when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you create a personal profile
▪ Customer Consent
2) When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only
3) If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no
▪ How do we use your information?
1) To serve website content to you.
2) To update our records and generally maintain your account with us.
3) To handle orders, deliver Products, process payments and exchange/refunds and provide statements.
4) To communicate with you about your orders.
5) If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details.
We use your information for the following purposes:
6) For our statistical or survey purposes to improve our Site and blog and our services to you.
7) To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
8) To contact you by email, post, or telephone, to ask you for feedback and comments on our services.
9) Interact with you on social media platforms
10) To notify you by email of our Products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest to you, unless you ask us not to.
▪ SMS / MMS – Mobile messaging marketing program
1) We respect your privacy. We will only use information you provide through the Program to transmit your mobile messages and respond to you, if necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing information with platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages.
2) WE DO NOT SELL, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER FOR PROFIT ANY PHONE NUMBERS OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE PROGRAM TO ANY THIRD PARTY. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect Our rights or property.
3) When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the Program, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information.
4) You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If, in Our sole discretion,
5) We believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or you have opted into the Program for an ulterior purpose, we may refuse you access to the Program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
1) A cookie may be used in the processing of your personal data. A cookie is a text file stored on your computer by our Site.
2) A copy of this text file is sent by your computer to our Site whenever you visit our Site.
▪ The date and time you accessed each page on our Site;
▪ The URL of any webpage from which you accessed our Site (the referrer); and
▪ The web browser that you are using and the pages you accessed.
We use this information to improve our Site and so that we can tell which pages are the most popular and where shoppers spend most of their time. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. However, if you do not accept cookies your user experience on our Site may be affected